Terminators, who use SIM-banks to land GSM traffic, have an opportunity to do business more efficiently. The equipment can store all terminated SIM-cards and provides a migration of SIM-cards between VoIP GSM gateways located in different parts of the city, thereby reducing the risks of locking by AntiFraud systems. However, without the SIM-server the device has limited functions. In order to simulate the movement around the city, you will have to rearrange the cards between slots manually as the SIM slot bank is tied to the GSM gateway slot, therefore, rearranging them, you simulate that SIM-cards are moving around the city.
Connect to GoAntiFraud to obtain solid income in GSM termination. GoAntiFraud provides an opportunity for you to run a profitable business using efficient tools to simulate human behavior on the network. We can help you customize the logic of termination in accordance with the features of your country, in order to minimize risks of SIM-block.
What is a SIM-server for the SIM-bank? This is special-purpose software, using which you can control your gateways remotely. It is software "with intelligence", which performs many useful functions:
- Migration of SIM-cards. The SIM-cards "migrate" in GSM-gateways, mimicking the movement of a person. The terminator can set specific time intervals for their virtual presence in one device.
- Rotation of the SIM-cards. SIM-cards are redistributed among gateway channels, thereby reducing the load on them. The even distribution of traffic among SIM cards allows you to bypass AntiFraud systems as one of the parameters of humanity is the amount of calls from one number a day (real subscriber cannot make more than 30 calls a day). You can also set a time limit for rotation, and the SIM server will automatically move SIM-cards among the channels at a particular time.
- Imitation of incoming traffic. You can set the function to have SIM-cards call each other, thereby generating incoming calls and simulating human behavior.
- USSD requests. USSD requests are also tracked by GSM operators. SIM-server allows you to set up automatic top-up, connect bonuses and so on for all SIM-cards.
- Locked SIM-cards. The SIM-server can identify the blocked by the operator, and not let the SIM-bank run them.
- Substitution of IMEI. The GSM gateway has one ID number by default, and if it is used for all the cards, the carrier grows suspicious since a real person’s telephone device cannot simultaneously handle 8, 16, 32 cards). The IMEI assigned to each SIM-card solves this problem.
The SIM-server can solve many problems for the efficient GSM termination business. "Smart" software protects against AntiFraud and allows you to increase the traffic to land. However, it is important to perform a competent software configuration, or SIM server will not justify the expectations of the terminator. It requires help from qualified technicians who understand all the intricacies. The alternative is the use of GoAntiFraud for VoIP termination. By connecting to us, you will get access to the integrated SIM-server and all of its features to work with SIM Bank successfully.
Do you want to start a GSM termination business? We offer you a turnkey solution for beginners - a comprehensive package that includes the tools to protect the SIM-cards from blocking, equipment produced by EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline, as well as a handy software to computerize the operation.