Termination of traffic is one of the most profitable areas in telecommunications business. Earnings on termination can be very impressive and reach tens of thousands of dollars per month. At the same time, your income can be considered almost passive, because the equipment terminates the traffic and all you have to do is calculate your profit. The main thing is to provide reliable technical support to the business, minimize SIM-blocking and reduce business expenses. Today we will talk about the main expenses of the terminator.
The net profit on landing international calls can be huge but against the background of large business expenses, an entrepreneur can come to a point he earns practically nothing. Therefore, successful terminators seek to save the maximum on the basic costs, including:
- Equipment. To start voip telecom business, you need gateways that will convert VoIP traffic to GSM; this is what you will earn from.
- New SIM card. You will need SIM cards to operate the gateways and this item of expenses will be constant, since the numbers are occasionally blocked for termination by the operator.
- Room rental. The gateways will need to be placed in an apartment, office or a kiosk located in a crowded but at the same time safe place for the terminator.
- Connection and payment of the Internet. You will need a stable Internet connection with a minimum speed of 5 Mbps.
- Electricity. You will need electrical power supply for operation of your equipment and the Internet.
- Software. It will be needed to disguise your SIM cards from the operator’s antifraud systems that block the numbers, as well as to automate the workflows.
- Technical support. It is difficult to conduct a successful business without reliable technical support. Competent experts will always be able to quickly resolve any issue related to the operation of the equipment or software and avoid business downtime.
There are things on which you can save (for example, renting a room), but there are those saving on which is absolutely unacceptable. First of all, they include such items of business expenses as software and technical support. Without these two components, a profitable business in the field of termination is impossible, therefore it is worth investing in them. GoAntiFraud will provide 24/7 support to your business and will provide convenient software for effective work.