The changes mainly concern the chat mode:
- In chats finally began to be shown pictures
- There was a play sent audio and video chat in the chat window
- User names on the lists changed their avatars - a dubious change
- Window texting now adjustable for height only automatically - as you type. Pre-stretch to the sky it can not, by default, it is only one line height - another dubious innovation
- During calls the chat window is now located is not the bottom, and side - it looks quite practical
- transfer files got huge icons "close", which is convenient for touch interfaces, but looks like a waste of space in the desktop version
- In the contact list, you can enable the display of avatars - in general, another waste of space, but with a large contact list can help to remember who is who visually
- All messages are now in the blue bubble, and not white as they used to - but it's a definite fear, in my opinion.
By the way, group video calls are free from April - just in case you missed the news. Microsoft assures that their quality is also improved.