In the Republic of Burundi, there are all opportunities for making money on termination. The main thing is to choose the optimal tariff plan to make outgoing calls. Smart Mobile is the third-largest mobile operator in the country that offers favorable rates for mobile communications on a prepayment basis. Its SIM cards can be a good solution for the beneficial termination of international traffic.
The operator’s standard tariff on calls for Prepayee subscribers is $0.07 per minute for on-net calls). Off-line calls will cost $0.11 per minute. You can also use the ONGEYA BOOSTER VOIX package, which provides 50 bonus minutes for calls to any network. The cost of connection is $4.8. Using this offer, one minute of the call will cost $0.09.
Smart Mobile has one more line of packages, which provides bonus minutes for calls. It is called BOUQUETES VOIX and includes seven tariff plans:
- 5 minutes for 1 day. The cost is $0.29.
- 10 minutes for 1 day. The cost is $0.54.
- 10 minutes for 3 days. The cost is $0.57.
- 20 minutes for 7 days. The cost is $1.26.
- 40 minutes for 7 days. The cost is $2.4.
- 55 minutes for 30 days. The cost is $3.43.
- 120 minutes for 30 days. The cost is $6.85.