Chili is a mobile brand that belongs to the Mauritian division of the Indian company Mahanagar Telephone Mauritius Ltd. This is the third GSM operator on the island by the number of connected subscribers. Chili has a pretty good coverage with the lowest rates for voice connection. If you made up your mind to work in the VoIP termination business, using Chili’s cards is an excellent choice. The main thing is to choose a favorable tariff plan for calls from the gateway.
Chili’s starting plans are sold at $2.85 apiece, including taxes. Moreover, the subscriber immediately gets the same amount on his account as a welcome bonus. Thus, your expenses on the purchase of new SIM-cards fully pay off, because you can use the initial loan to connect the package offers that suit you. Chili cards are sold at the operator’s outlets, but you need to show your identity document there. Therefore, we recommend to contact street vendors or the sellers of SIM-cards on the Internet - for example, in dedicated online forums.
The operator offers some combined tariff plans:
- Uni Plan. Connection is free. The minute of call will cost $0.032 to the numbers of any operators.
- Basic. Connection is free. The minute of call will cost $0.025 to the numbers of any operators.
- Cool. Connection - $2.82. The minute of call will cost $0.011 to the numbers of any operators.
- One Rupee Wonder. Connection - $5.6. The minute of call will cost $0.028 to the numbers in Chili network.
You can also use offers from the Voice Packs range:
- MTML WEEKLY CALL PACK. Unlimited for 7 days in the Chili network. Cost — $3.9.
- MTML 2-DAYS PACK. MTML WEEKLY CALL PACK. Unlimited for 2 days in the Chili network. Cost — $1.6.
- MTML 1-DAY PACK. MTML WEEKLY CALL PACK. Unlimited for 1 day in the Chili network. Cost — $1.14.
For the owner of kannel gsm gateway or other GSM equipment, the Basic tariff will be the best solution. With this plan, you will earn about $900 from a channel (if the gateway will run for 5 hours a day).