We do not rely on the manufacturer's firmware and independently check each of them on the stability. If you cannot upgrade to the new firmware, then it does not meet our requirements to the performance and correct operation or our programmers check it.
1. Incorrect version of the equipment firmware. You should have it rolled back to the factory version or consult with the requirements of the service.
2. Mistakenly entered parameters in the appropriate fields of connection.
3. Short break due at the time of data transmission form the gate to the server.
Our service will allow you to:
1) Automate your work equipment.
2) Extend the lifespan of SIM-cards in the carrier's network.
3) Obtain the full statistics your GoIP-equipment performance.
4) Supervise the operation of all your devices remotely from a single user's account.
We are constantly expanding the list of supported devices. At this moment, the priority is the gateway with support for SIM-bank.
If you want to use our service, but your equipment is not listed in the supported list - please leave a request to discuss the development opportunities for your devices.
We have a comprehensive product which is difficult to fit within a single program. Therefore, we provide our own server or a portion of its capacity, to handle your problems. You get access to a personal account on the server, where all personal settings of your equipment will be collected in an encrypted form.
If you have problems with the connection speed, we can relocate the resource-intensive part of the process of the service to your server.
Our servers are currently located at the following addresses: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199. Minimum Ping should be 300ms, with package loss not exceeding 5%.
To reduce ping for paid customers, we offer the service of installing your own server.
We do not make practical recommendations for the work in specific countries. Conduct SIM-card settings vary from carrier to carrier. No universal formula exists. However, we may share ANONYMOUS statistics on our clients by country.
We make no guarantees (protection) from AntiFraud-systems. Each individual carrier has its own criteria for singling the SIM-cards out. We provide a comprehensive set of tools for masking. The success of their use depends on you.
We have white/black lists to protect against carrier calls. You can add a list of numbers from which the carrier makes calls (a black list) or create a white list of trusted originators’ numbers from which calls will be made.
While in the SIM-bank, the card can be loaded into different channels or even gateways.
Simplistically, communication takes place as follows: the card data in the SIM-bank go through the Internet to the VoIP GSM-gateway; the gateway transmits them through the channel (antenna) to the carrier and back.
The most common cause is the connection interrupted between the GoIP-gateway and SIM-bank.
Check for the Ping statistics for a long time from the gateway to the server. If during this time there will be another interruption- it will be displayed in the statistics.
Important: If the equipment is off, the Internet connection automatically goes down.
If the equipment status has changed from online to offline, in 99% of cases, the reason is a violation of an internet connection by the gate.
If the equipment is initially offline:
1) The SIM-bank - check the remote sim settings (IP is in the service settings).
2) Hard-SIM - check the SMS settings (ip 188.8.131.52) while the status should be SMS - Y.
3) Refresh the page.
4) Change the protocol from UDP to TCP or vice versa.
5) Refreshing the page does not help.
6) Still not working? Address the technical support.