MTN is the leader of the mobile market in Guinea-Bissau and accounts for the largest number of connections in the country. GSM coverage is uneven, so check the signal quality in your chosen area before locating equipment there. To use MTN SIM card for VoIP traffic termination in Guinea-Bissau, you should choose the best tariff plan.
The starting plan in Guinea-Bissau costs about 85 cents. Prepaid SIM cards can be bought in the streets from local merchants. After activation of the number, you can take advantage of several offers for prepaid subscribers - MTN Bombastico, MTN Horas Magicas, MTN Livre.
MTN Bombastico range includes 4 packages:
- 100F. Cost — $0.17, $0.69 bonus for calls.
- 200F. Cost — $0.34, $1.72 bonus for calls.
- 500F. Cost — $0.86, $6.02 bonus for calls.
- 500F Ilimitado. Cost — $0.86, unlimited calls within the MTN network.
MTN Horas Magicas provides unlimited calls to the numbers of any operator for 1 hour. Connection fee — $0.34.
The MTN Livre range includes 3 packages:
- Diario. Duration - 1 day. The subscriber is provided with 20 minutes for calls within the MTN network and 3 minutes for calls to other networks. Cost — $0.86.
- Semanel. Duration - 1 week. The subscriber is provided with 50 minutes for calls within the MTN network and 5 minutes for calls to other networks. Cost — $1.72.
- Mensal. Duration - 1 month. The subscriber is provided with 250 minutes for calls within the MTN network and 10 minutes for calls to other networks. Cost — $5.16.
MTN Livre Mensal is the most suitable solution for gsm gateway modem operation. If SIM-cards call for 300 minutes a day, your earnings will be approximately $900 from a channel.