At the moment, Internet connectivity in the Republic of Fiji has reached 60% (which is about 55 thousand connections). In the country, one has the opportunity to connect the Internet via cable and fiber-optic technologies, as well as DSL. The islands are connected to three international submarine cables and the two main islands are connected by internal submarine cables. Therefore, high-speed and stable Internet is available in Fiji, which is suitable for the operation of GSM gateways. However, how much will it cost?
The two main Internet providers in the Republic of Fiji are Telecom Fiji Limited and Vodafone. Let's discuss the cost of connecting to the Internet on the example of Telecom Fiji Limited.
The Internet provider offers different types of connections, including fiber optic Internet. Such an Internet connection is considered the most stable, and signal stability is very important for a profitable termination. In addition, fiber-optic Internet is available at high speeds and for normal equipment operation, the minimum speed is 5 Mbps. Telecom Fiji Limited offers several packages that form the Home Fiber line:
- Home Fibre 150. Data limit - 150 GB, speed - 30-50 Mbps, price - $27 per month.
- Home Fibre 200. Data limit - 200 GB, speed - 30-50 Mbps, price - $36 per month.
- Home Fibre 250. Data limit - 250 GB, speed - 50-75 Mbps, price - $45 per month.
- Home Fibre 300. Data limit - 300 GB, speed - 75-100 Mbps, price - $64 per month.
- Home Fibre 350. Data limit - 350 GB, speed - 100-150 Mbps, price - $91 per month.
Home Fiber 150 is the best online business plan for voip sip termination business. The speed of 3-5 Mbps is more than enough for the smooth operation of the equipment, while the costs are minimal - only $27 per month. In addition, you will need to pay 114 dollars for the connection, but this is a one-time payment. The data limit for this package is 150 GB, if this data is enough for you - it depends on the amount of voice traffic that you plan to land.