MTN is a leader in the Nigerian mobile market, it owns more than 35% of all connections in the country. A lot of voice traffic passes through the operator, it has low prices for national calls and many favorable promotional offers. MTN SIM cards will be perfect for work in the field of voice traffic termination.
You can buy an MTN starting plan at the operator’s company store or from the merchants. The cost of one card is no more than 200-300 Nigerian naira (this is approximately 50-80 cents). Each subscriber, after activating the SIM card and the first topping-up of the account balance with a sum of over 100 Nigerian naira (about $ 0.28), receives a bonus of 500% of the topping-up sum. The bonus can be used for calls and SMS within 7 days.
MTN has a wide line of offers for prepaid subscribers. Let's consider the most suitable options for termination:
- True Talk. The cost of a call per minute to any network in Nigeira - $0.018. Connection fee — $0.019 a day.
- Xtra Special Prepaid. The cost of a call per minute to any network in Nigeira and to 18 countries - $0.025.
- Yafun Yafun. 700% bonus for each topping-up in the amount of $0.28 and more.
There is also an Xtra Talk Bundle offer, which is presented in 8 packages:
- N300. Connection fee — $0.83. The subscriber gets a bonus of $2.78 for calls.
- N500. Connection fee — $1.39. The subscriber gets a bonus of $5.4 for calls.
- N1000. Connection fee — $2.78. The subscriber gets a bonus of $10.8 for calls.
- N2000. Connection fee — $5.5. The subscriber gets a bonus of $21.8 for calls.
- N5000. Connection fee — $13.8. The subscriber gets a bonus of $54 for calls.
- N10000. Connection fee — $27.7. The subscriber gets a bonus of $108.3 for calls.
- N15000. Connection fee — $41.6. The subscriber gets a bonus of $163.8 for calls.
- N20000. Connection fee — $55.5. The subscriber gets a bonus of $222 for calls.
True Talk package is the best option for voip termination nigeria. With that package, your earnings can make 250 dollars and more from each channel.