Nigeria will be a great choice for earning on termination. The country has a developed mobile communications market; one can make cheap calls to national numbers and also connect a stable Internet. Fiber optic, DSL and WiMax connections are available. But how much will the Internet services in Nigeria cost the terminator?
The country has more than 100 broadband providers. The most popular ones are MTN and Glo, which are also the mobile operators. Let's discuss the price of Internet access services, using MTN Nigeria as an example.
MTN offers fiber optic Internet connection. This type of connection is the most stable, so it is ideal for working in the field of termination. There are 7 packages in the FibreNet Monthly Plans line:
- FibreNet 30. Speed - 10 Mbps, data limit - 30 Gb. Price per month — $27.7.
- FibreNet 60. Speed - 10 Mbps, data limit - 60 Gb. Price per month — $41.6.
- FibreNet 100. Speed - 10 Mbps, data limit - 100 Gb. Price per month — $63.
- FibreNet 250. Speed - 20 Mbps, data limit - 250 Gb. Price per month — $144.4.
- FibreNet 500. Speed - 30 Mbps, data limit - 500 Gb. Price per month — $277.
- FibreNet 750. Speed - 30 Mbps, data limit - 750 Gb. Price per month — $375.
- FibreNet 1000. Speed - 30 Mbps, data limit - 1000 Gb. Price per month — $486.
FibreNet Internet Plan is the most suitable for traffic termination. For voip gsm termination gateway to work, you need a speed of 2-5 Mbps, taking into account that it is recommended to place a gateway with no more than eight ports in one location. A speed of 10 Mbps is definitely enough for successful termination.