While doctors are saving people from the coronavirus, others are trying to secure their savings, which suffered during the pandemic. The best way to improve your financial situation is to start your own remote business, which brings stable income even in times of crisis.
GSM termination is a vivid example of such a business, because all processes are carried out remotely, and there is always a demand for the product (in fact, you will sell a route to redirect calls, while people call each other even in the most difficult times). If you have already heard about this business, but you have no idea where to start, read the step-by-step instructions that we have prepared for you.
Business is "in the box”
Our company offers all-inclusive business packages to their clients. In fact, you buy a ready-made business solution, which you simply need to launch to start earning. Our "business in a box" includes everything you need to get started successfully:
- a set of necessary equipment;
- professional software for automation of business processes;
- tools to prevent SIM blocking (SIM block is the main problem faced by entrepreneurs in this business);
- round-the-clock technical support;
- personal account-manager consultation.
Our experts will explain everything to you in detail, get you familiarized with the features of our service for GSM termination. You will only have to solve minor organizational issues before starting a business.
7 steps for starting a business
- Step 1: Choosing a business package for start. Our clients can choose one of four business packages, their prices start at $ 2000 (this money will pay off in a few months, and the minimum income will be $ 2000 per month). The packages differ in the number of channels that you plan to launch. Our managers will definitely advise you so that you decide which of the New Business packages is best for you.
- Step 2: Renting a room for equipment installation. It is important to place gateways for termination away from your immediate location. It is also recommended that the room is rented in a place where there are large flows of people (train stations, shopping centers, sleeping areas, etc.). It can be some kind of basement, not necessarily an apartment, that is, your costs should be minimal.
- Step 3: connecting Internet for equipment operation. For gateways to work stably, you need a high-speed Internet with a stable signal. It is important to take care of this in advance.
- Step 4: Buying SIM cards. To operate the equipment and land calls, you need SIM cards in large quantities. Find out in advance what are the conditions for buying new cards in the country where you plan to place gateways.
- Step 5: Connecting equipment to the service and setting up the termination logic. Connecting and configuring equipment to our service takes a minimum of time, our specialists will help you with this. Also, the company's experts will help you customize your business for the specifics of your country and build the logic for the most effective termination.
Still have questions? Leave an application and our experts will contact you for a free consultation.