The world of Internet technologies does not stand still producing new developments to improve the efficiency of business communications. One of them is Fax over IP, designed on the analogy with VoIP. Despite the fact that with the advent of e-mail, the fax has lost its relevance, this market segment keeps developing successfully.
Large companies have a high demand for such equipment as the transmission of messages via fax is much safer compared to e-mail. Currently, small and medium enterprises have massively moved to VoIP-telephony, with many of them thinking about creating integrated communications business systems and fax messages to be transmitted over IP-based networks.
Features of VoIP
FoIP traffic practically employs the same principle as VoIP. To organize an integrated fax voip system, you should have special-purpose equipment:
- IP-PBX (that use common software solutions);
- Analog gateway;
Using FoIP-system, you can send messages not only to recipients, who use the same technology but also to those, who use a standard fax machine. There are two Fax over IP protocols, through which the data are transmitted - T.37 and T.38. They differ in the way of delivery of traffic packages and receipt by the fax machine. T.38 protocol is preferred because it has been designed specifically for data transmission over IP-based networks. If necessary, it provides a conversion of traffic in T.30, which standard fax machines support. T.38 is supported by almost all media gateways, the IP-PBX, and IP-routers available on the market.
Are you interested in VoIP technology? Are you looking for a reliable start-up in the telecommunications sector? You will be interested in the opportunity to start aGSM termination business . You can get the maximum profit making the minimal investment! We offer a turnkey GoAntiFraud solution for beginners, which includes opportunities for efficient VoIP termination, as well as a set of equipment by GoIP, EjoinTech & China Skyline at low cost.
The advantages of using VoIP technology
Installing a foip system provides the company with a number of advantages:
- Reduced tariffs to send messages. The signal is transmitted via the IP-network, bypassing the PSTN. This significantly reduces the cost of international calls.
- Reduced maintenance costs. Since you will not need to use hardware PBX, the equipment maintenance costs will decrease.
- Low risk of connection failure. In comparison with conventional fax systems, FoIP provides more reliable delivery of traffic through the use of backup servers.
- The ability to create an integrated system. Fax-servers allow combining fax, printing, scanning, and copying in a single network device.
- Compatibility. The companies that use traditional fax machines have a problem connecting remote offices to a central system. There are compatibility issues but FoIP solves this problem. This technology connects employees to the fax server by using authentication mechanisms.
GoAntiFraud offers you to start a profitable GSM termination business! If you are interested in VoIP technology, we will help you start your own business, yielding a stable income. By purchasing our comprehensiveNew Business package , you will start making money immediately! We will give you full technical support at all stages of business.