Nigeria is a rather promising direction for terminating voice traffic. The terminator gets a good earning opportunity, due to the large flows of international traffic to the country. With a population of 194 million people, the penetration rate of cellular communication reached 107% in Nigeria.
Etisalat is the fourth GSM mobile operator in Nigeria. Its subscriber base consists of about 23.5 million people. Therefore, the SIM-cards of this operator is quite suitable for VoIP termination, if you select a favorable tariff plan.
Start a GSM termination business with GoAntiFraud! We provide a comprehensive solution that helps avoid mass blocking of SIM-cards and provide 100% efficiency of your equipment. The service is compatible with GSM gateways and SIM-banks from GoIP, EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline, and Topex.
Cellular company Etisalat offers 6 prepaid packages:
- EASYSTARTER. The standard cost of a minute of conversation is $0.078, and after using $0.079 per day, the tariff is reduced to $0.039. With each deposit, the bonus is 150%.
- EASYCLIQ. The cost per minute of the call is $0.078 at the peak hour, is half the time from 12.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m. At night, calls within the network are free.
- EASYLIFE. The standard cost per minute is $0.078. After using the first $0.016 per day, the cost of a minute of conversation is $0.028. In addition, there is the possibility of profitable calls to international destinations but for the terminator, this is of no interest.
- EASYFLEX. There are several Flex packages - 300, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 10000, and 20000. The cost of connection is $0.95, $1.59, $3.17, $6.35, $12.7, $15.87, $31.75, and $63.49 respectively. For the Flex 300 and 500, bonuses are 150% of the amount, and for all other Flex packages - 300%. The cost of a minute of conversation is $0.078.
- TALKZONE. From 12.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m., you can call for $0.022 per minute.
- CLIQLITE. This package provides various bonuses for mobile Internet users. The standard cost of a minute of conversation is $0.078, and after using $0.079 per day, the tariff is reduced to $0.039.
The cost of a SIM-card in Nigeria is up to $1.5. The optimal Etisalat package is EasyStarter. Due to the bonus of 150% of the top-up amount and the tariff reduction after using $ 0.079 per day, you will be able to make about $100-$200 via each channel if you work 5 hours a day, taking into account the cost of purchasing new SIM cards. This is an approximate calculation, provided the lifespan of the SIM-card is 7 days. By placing a multichannel dinstar gsm gateway or other 4-32 port equipment, you can multiply your profits.
GoAntiFraud is designed for those who are engaged in GSM termination. You can connect your equipment to our service and increase profits of your business in the first months of work! We also offer packages for beginners NewBusiness, which include sets of GoIP, EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline equipment, necessary for a successful start.