The Balkans are increasingly attracting terminators who want to make money terminating international GSM traffic. In the Balkans, there is low competition in the telecommunications sector, in contrast to the developed European states. In addition, there is a high rate and inexpensive rates on local calls.
For example, in Albania, originators are willing to pay $0.15 per minute of conversation. In order to gain profits, a good rate, low rates for local calls, and the high-speed Internet connection are important. It is known that for normal operation of the VoIP GSM gateway, it is necessary to provide a data transfer rate of 42 Kb/s (per equipment channel). In addition, the Internet connection should be stable.
GoAntiFraud Corporate Solution is an advantageous offer for GSM termination professionals! Complex solution for corporate customers will improve the profitability of your business many-fold! You will have professional advice from GoAntiFraud experts, tools for efficient protection against the SIM-block, SBO traffic optimization and other capabilities of the service at your disposal.
It is believed that the market of Internet services is well developed in the Balkans. High-speed Internet is available here, therefore, you can safely place gateways for GSM termination. We have prepared a list of 5 countries occupying top positions in the Balkans according to the speed of the Internet connection:
- Romania. The fiber-optic connections are available, providing up to 1 Gb/s. At the same time, the cost of Internet services per month is about $20. This is the cheapest offer in the world for this data rate. Average speed in the country is 47.9 Mbps.
- Bulgaria. The average speed here reaches 32 Mbit/s. A significant increase in speed was ensured by the liberalization of the Internet service market, as well as the spread of ADSL connections.
- Serbia. The average speed is 11 Mbit/s.
- Macedonia. The average speed is 9 Mbit/s.
- Montenegro. The average speed is 7 Mbit/s.
When choosing the direction to terminate, you should take into account the prices for international and local cellular communication, the availability of profitable tariff plans, and the cost of SIM cards. When installing an addpac voip gateway or other VoIP equipment, you should take care of reliable protection against AntiFraud systems in advance.
Boost your business profits in the GSM termination by ordering the GoAntiFraud Corporate Solution from! Choose the best package - Start Up, DeLuxe or Ultimate, and get the best opportunity to evaluate all the possibilities of the service! You can also buy GoIP equipment by EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline at low prices.