It was the African continent where the currently popular direction of the telecommunications business, the GSM traffic termination, was born. Prerequisites for this were expensive international communications in African countries and low rates for local calls. Terminator earns a difference in the cost of a minute of international and local calls, so a rate in the chosen direction is of importance.
Due to high prices for international cellular communications, there are high rates in many African countries. However, not all, since the cost of a voip minute of is also affected by the state of the economy, traffic volumes that are concentrated, etc. We have prepared for you a list of promising directions for terminating calls on the African continent.
If you are just starting your way in GSM termination - start it with GoAntiFraud! For beginners, we offer a complete NewBusiness solution that includes a set of necessary VoIP equipment and software for automation of business processes and proven tools to protect against AntiFraud systems. Over 2,000 customers in 31 countries have succeeded in the GSM termination using our service. You can become one of them!
The rating includes 11 African countries with the highest rates. The prices fluctuate depending on the operator whose traffic is provided for the final termination. The list is made in descending order, starting with the countries that have the highest value of the minimum rate.
- Algeria. Here the minimum rate is 16 cents, the maximum one is 22 cents.
- Niger. In the Republic of Niger, the average rate is $0.16 per minute.
- Burkina Faso. From $0.15 to $0.18 per minute of the call.
- Zimbabwe. From $0.14 to $0.19 per minute.
- Ghana. From $0.13 to $0.16 per minute.
- Botswana. From $0.12 to $0.15 per minute.
- Gambia. From $0.11 to $0.22 per minute.
- Gabon. From $0.11 to $0.22 per minute, which is the same as in the Gambia.
- Djibouti. From $0.11 to $0.19 per minute.
- Benin. From $0.1 to $0.15 per minute.
- Uganda. The average rate is 10 cents.
When choosing the direction for terminating traffic, consider not only the rate but also the rates for local calls. Also, pay attention to the level of operation of anti-fraud systems of operators and to the peculiarities of state control over this niche of business.
Are you going to start a VoIP GSM termination business? We bring to your attention GoAntiFraud video materials which contains information about VoIP technologies and the capabilities the service has to offer. Step-by-step video instructions will help you understand what GSM traffic termination is and how to start a profitable business in this area. Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so that you can always use helpful video materials at any time!