To make money on termination in Saudi Arabia, there is nothing better than SIM-cards from STC (Saudi Telecom). It is the leader in the telecommunications market of the country, in particular in the mobile sector, which has the best GSM Saudi Arabia: STC and Jawwy packages for termination coverage across the country. STC also provides cellular services under the Jawwy brand. Consider which prepaid packages from STC and Jawwy are best suited for termination.
Prepaid Saudi Telecom SIM-cards are called SAWA and sold at branded communication stores, and in any stores where mobile phones are sold. There are 2 types of start packages: SAWA 25 and SAWA ZIYARA. Both cost $8, with $6.60 on the account. The cost per minute of the local call for both packages is 15 cents per minute, by default. The difference between them is that SAWA ZIYARA is designed for foreigners and offers favorable conditions to make international calls. At the same time, for the first replenishment of account, a 200% bonus is provided.
STC has several advantageous packages for prepaid subscribers (Voice & Data), which provide bonus minutes and mobile Internet traffic. They are:
- SAWA 10. For $2.60 the subscriber gets 300 bonus minutes for 24 hours.
- SAWA BASIC. The subscription fee is 14 dollars, with 610 minutes and a certain amount of gigabytes provided for using the mobile Internet but the latter does not interest us from the point of view of termination.
- SAWA NET. The subscription fee is 29 dollars, 510 bonus minutes are provided.
- SAWA TALK and SAWA SUPER. SAWA TALK costs 34 dollars, SAWA SUPER 58 dollars while both provide 2,010 minutes for calls. The difference is in the free data that is provided for the use of mobile Internet.
The choice of the package depends on the amount of traffic that you plan to terminate. But the best option is SAWA 10. Using it, one minute will cost as little $0.008. At the same time, this package is valid for the day, and the rest last for a month. You will be able to use bonuses before the card is blocked by anti-fraud systems and not cause any suspicion. With the SAWA 10 tariff plan, you will earn at least $300 via one channel of a gsm goip gateway.
STC launched its own brand Jawwy, which provides a new model of customer service. You can buy SIM-cards online, with delivery in Saudi Arabia, or in the company's corporate store. There are several options of packages:
- Jawwy SIM 30. The cost is $8, the initial credit is $6.6, plus 50 bonus minutes.
- Jawwy SIM 60. The cost is $16, the account immediately has $2.60 and 100 bonus minutes for on-net calls.
- Jawwy SIM 180. The cost is $48, the subscriber gets 400 bonus minutes.
The most advantageous option for termination from the above is Jawwy SIM 30. You can top up the account for Jawwy numbers with the same vouchers as STC.