The Internet service sector is actively developing in Aruba. Today, the Internet penetration is 78%; cable and ADSL connection is available on the market. The speed and stability of the signal in Aruba are good, but how much will it cost to use Internet services for profitable traffic termination?
In fact, Aruba Internet market has grown monopolistic. The main player of the local Internet services sector is the provider called Setar (they also provide cellular communication services). Effectively, they are the only provider of Internet services on the island, so the connection rates are quite high.
Setar offers several packages for connecting to the cable Internet:
- Comfort. Speed - up to 100 Mbit/s, cost - $55 per month.
- Advanced. Speed - up to 150 Mbit/s, cost - $83 per month.
- 60+. Speed - up to 100 Mbit/s, cost - $45 per month.
There is also a range of Internet plans for connecting wireless Internet:
- Basic. Speed - up to 50 Mbit/s, the data consumption limit is 9 Gb. Cost - $38 per month.
- Lite. Speed - up to 50 Mbit/s, the data consumption limit is 15 Gb. Cost - $55 per month.
- Advanced. Speed - up to 50 Mbit/s, the data consumption limit is 30 Gb. Cost - $88 per month.
The most cost-effective Internet plan that will ensure uninterrupted operation of lcr gsm gateway is Cable 60+. Its connection will cost you $ 45 a month and you will get access to the Internet at speeds of up to 100 Mbps. This speed will allow effective landing of voice traffic using multi-channel VoIP equipment.