GSM operators in all countries are actively fighting with the GSM gateways owners. Somewhere the antifraud systems work very hard, somewhere they are weaker. It all depends on how much profit the operators lose. Large companies invest huge sums of money in the development of VoIP termination tracking systems which block "suspicious" SIM-cards. It is impossible to avoid SIM-blocking for 100%, but reducing the frequency of the numbers’ blocking is the main goal of each terminator.
To make your cards "live" as long as possible, you need to use specialized software to simulate the real subscriber's behavior. What should SIM-cards do to resemble a living person as much as possible?
- Move around the city. A person cannot stay in one place all the time and the operators can see this, since the card gets registered at various base stations. The software you buy should simulate moving around the city.
- Call "favorite numbers" and receive calls from them. Every real subscriber has close people and colleagues whom he or she calls most often. The termination software should generate calls to "favorite numbers".
- Write SMS's, perform USSD requests, not only make calls but also receive them. It is important that the software "knows how to" check the balance, send SMS and generate incoming voice traffic.
- Make more calls during the daytime and less at night. The real subscribers are always more active during the daytime rather than at night.
- Make pauses between calls. Real subscribers do not call to dozens of people at a time without interruption. The operator monitors this, so your software should foresee pauses between calls.
All these functions, as well as many others, are available with the GoAntiFraud service. Buying our software, you receive a convincing imitation of human behavior for your SIM-cards. If you do not use professional solutions for termination, your cards will get blocked very quickly after activation and the business will become simply lossmaking.