GSM termination business requires continuous simulation of human behavior for SIM cards. This is the only way to avoid SIM-blocking and, therefore, not to incur losses but to earn. The operation of SIM-cards following predetermined scenarios based on certain logic is possible only though automation of the processes – this will not work in manual mode. In addition to a real person behavior simulation, automation of SIM cards is also useful for other important business goals in VoIP termination.
How to ensure automation of work processes when you work in the termination business? This requires customized software designed specifically for this purpose. A striking example of such software is GoAntiFraud service created for effective termination. Cloud service does not require long-lasting software installation, complex settings or connecting outsourced programs. This allows quickly starting a business, ensuring automation of SIM-cards.
GoAntiFraud allows automating of the following processes while simulating human behavior:
- SIM-cards uploading to/offloading from the gateways.
- Incoming traffic generation (automatic calls from card to card).
- Sending SMS-messages.
- Setting pauses between calls.
- Calls from the cards in accordance with daily cycles.
- Setting pauses in downloading to the network.
- Making regular calls to a group of "favorite numbers".
- Making USSD-requests (balance check, activation of bonuses, etc.)
In addition to real subscriber behavior simulation, the automation of SIM-cards allows for timely topping-up of the balance. If the cards run out of money, they cause idle time at work of your capacities, because they cannot call. Automatic topping-up of SIM cards solves the problem.
As you can see, if you decide to start a business in voice traffic termination, you won't do without a smart software for automation of work processes.