In the "Timetable" you can set patterns of behavior of SIM-cards to simulate the behavior of a living person.
The schedule of calls is helpful to the terminator for scheduling calls, as close as possible to the schedule of the real subscriber who uses a mobile phone, and thus prevents the SIM-block.
The function allows you to set the following parameters of the SIM-card behavior:
- Call limit (limited number of calls made from the card)
- Duration limit (call duration limit)
- Generated calls (by quantity, duration) - incoming calls, which the service generates to simulate the human behavior
- Tariff (a tariff to make calls)
- Recharge (top-up for each SIM card) and so on.