The video explains the meaning of various statuses of GSM channels that are displayed in the GoAntiFraud user's personal account. The "Channels" window displays the current status for each channel:
- No SIM. It means that there is no SIM-card in the gateway. Simply insert the card into the slot.
- Loading. If you are using the SIM-bank, the "loading" status is on when cards are searching for a GSM network.
- In use. If the SIM-cards are properly inserted in the slots and ready to operate, the "In use" status will be displayed for the channel. Only those channels, which have this status, can make outgoing calls.
- In call. The status indicates that the SIM-cards in the channel began to make outgoing calls.
- Answered. The status appears when the user picks up the phone taking a call.
- Incoming. Displays incoming calls that can be placed on a SIM-card only by generating via our service, in order to simulate the behavior of a person.
- Closed. The status appears if the GSM channel "is on pause" (this is done in order not to cause suspicion among operators because the real user cannot make calls without any interruption for a long time)