GSM termination is your chance to run your own remote business, which does not provide for physical contacts either with clients or partners. That is, it is an ideal option in case quarantine reoccurs or crisis occurs. Also, termination is an opportunity to make money in times of crisis, since people always call each other, which means you will always have profit. But terminators have an enemy - antifraud, which operators use to prevent termination. Special systems block SIM cards and therefore, entrepreneurs lose money and often burn out.
The desire of GSM operators to block terminators’ SIM-cards is understandable because you "bite off" a part of their profit, and a considerable one. Fortunately, there are special tools to combat anti-fraud. Such tools are provided by the GoAntiFraud service designed for effective termination.
Here's what you can do with the tools fighting the SIM block:
- Create scenarios for the behavior of SIM cards in order to simulate human behavior (so that it seems that a real person is calling, not a gateway).
- Set up a call schedule so that it looks as if a real subscriber is using the SIM-card (people have different activity at different times of the day, there are pauses between calls, etc.)
- Generate incoming traffic (after all, real people not only call but also receive calls).
- Make USSD requests (real subscribers check the balance, activate bonuses).
- Change the IMEI number of the gateway (since each mobile phone has its own unique name, and if many SIM cards work in one device, the operator immediately understands that this is a gateway).
These and other opportunities provided by the GoAntiFraud service leave no chance for anti-fraud systems. Of course, this is not a panacea, but the number of blocked cards decreases noticeably, which has a positive effect on the terminator's profit.
Still have questions? Leave an application and we will contact you for a free consultation.