The business in the field of voice traffic termination can bring a monthly income of $2,000 and more. This is an indicative figure, it can be much higher, because the entrepreneur’s income depends on various factors. Let's discuss the main components of earning on GSM termination.
5 components of terminator's earning:
- Equipment location area. By setting up GSM gateways in this or that country, you can receive varying profit. Each direction has its own rate (the higher it is, the more you earn), traffic volume (the more traffic you get, the higher your income). The following African countries are considered to be the most favorable ones for termination: Mali, Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire, Nigeria, etc., as well as Latin American countries (for example, Ecuador).
- Tariffs for local calls. The terminator earns on difference in the cost between international and local calls. Therefore, the lower the local tariff is, the more you earn. It is important to choose the most favorable tariff plan for calls outgoing from the gateway.
- The volume of business expenses. By minimizing the costs, you increase your profits. To get the maximum profit, you need to minimize the cost of renting a room where your gateways will be located, electricity, Internet, SIM cards, etc.
- The quality of the route. This is an important parameter that directly affects profit. Despite the fact that business expenses should be minimized, it is not worth saving on some things. For example, the quality of a route is measured by ACD (average call duration) and ASR (answer-seizure ratio), and they largely depend on the Internet connection quality. Therefore, you better spend a little more on a stable Internet to earn more due to the absence of zero and short calls.
- SIM cards blocking GSM operators are developing special antifraud systems that track call termination and block SIM cards once it is detected. With massive blocking of cards, the terminator suffers losses, because he or she constantly has to buy new starting plans. Therefore, it is very important to minimize the SIM-block by effectively simulating human behavior in GSM networks.
Start a GSM termination business with GoAntiFraud to maximize your profit. We will help you choose the most profitable country for placing equipment and ASR and the most suitable tariff plan for calls, ensure good ACD and ASR and, most importantly, reduce the frequency of SIM blocking.