TheGoAntiFraud Patch 0.99.03–II makes the following upgrades available:
- Automatic scaling of columns based on the content
- Marking the replenishment code as successful (the code context menu) To add, you should go to the “Settings-SIM replenishment” tab. After you have selected a group, you will see the list of codes. By right-clicking on the code, you can see the context menu: You should select "Mark the code as successful".
- You can now use not only the destination number but a number of the source in the number list generator. Remember that to generate the list, you should go to the "Reports" - "Generate a list of numbers: You can now specify the type in the phone number field: dst - the destination number src - the source number
- You can now delete the tariff using SIM options
- SIM tags are currently available. Tags are handy tools for marking and sorting cards. To create a tag, you should go to the corresponding item in the settings. Click "Add a tag" on the left side of the screen: Then you should set the tag name. Next, you should select the tag in the SIM options.
- The replenishment code logic is modified: all settings of terms/schedules are relocated from the group settings to the schedule.
- “Bonus only” option is relocated to the limits for the routes. The "Unload by bonus" option is currently available.