GoAntiFraud has recently released a new patch - 0.99.09.
It makes the following upgrades available:
- The user’ roles and permissions are added
Section "MultiUser" is a module for access to control an account to other users.
To do this, you need only specify the username, password, and e-mail.
You can then select the role for the user (from the reading mode to full access to the account with the possibility of changes).
- The originator prefix is added in calls history
Now you can see the originator prefix of in the call history so you can track them.
- SIM move to the archive when cards are offline for more than 5 minutes is added
Your cards will be stored in the SIM archive when they are offline for more than 5 minutes to view information on the last card in this port even after the card has been extracted.
- Check for the uniqueness of top-up codes is added
The checking for uniqueness of top-up codes allows you to add a lot of top-up o that you do not worry about their recurrence.
The system will not add the codes that were previously added.
- Payment via Interkassa/Visa is added
From now on, paying for licenses becomes easy. You can pay for the license via Interkassa/Visa.