Asterisk is the most common software IP PBX by far. It is distinguished by many advantages, thanks to which it becomes possible to quickly organize VoIP telephony for efficient communications. In addition to the reliability and rich functionality, Asterisk has such advantages:
- Compatibility with most VoIP devices available on the market. Many manufacturers produce equipment to work with Asterisk PBX.
- A wide range of VoIP equipment for Asterisk, presented in different price segments.
As you can see, Asterisk attracts users by the fact that it ensures the availability of IP-telephony. If you prefer this software PBX, you will without difficulty find the correct equipment to operate along with it. At the same time, you can choose both low cost and more expensive solutions.
Asterisk equipment manufacturers
Manufacturers of gateway gsm asterisk and other VoIP equipment for the IP PBX are mainly concentrated in China:
- Yealink and others.
There are well-known American manufacturers, who offer devices compatible with Asterisk:
VoIP equipment manufactured in American is much more expensive compared with Chinese counterparts. You can also find good reviews about gateways and IP-telephony from Russian vendors Parabel and Eltex.
Are you interested in VoIP technology? Are you looking for a reliable start-up in the telecommunications sector? You will be interested in the opportunity to start a GSM termination business. You can get the maximum profit making the minimal investment! We offer a turnkey GoAntiFraud solution for beginners, which includes opportunities for efficient VoIP termination, as well as a set of equipment by GoIP, EjoinTech & China Skyline at low cost.
Optimal solutions for Asterisk
When purchasing equipment for the IP-telephony based on Asterisk, users typically are guided by the following criteria:
- Easy voip settings;
- Value for money;
- Comprehensive features.
A lot of the hardware VoIP solutions available on the market correspond to these parameters. It all depends on your needs and financial capabilities. In general, it is preferable to use Digium's equipment, which is also the developer of Asterisk. When making devices, various nuances associated with their correct operation in conjunction with Asterisk are taken into account.
According to the VoIP-telephony users, there are other worthy solutions for this IP PBX:
- IP-Phones - Cisco SPA303, Grandstream GXP1160, Cisco SPA 502-525 model. Price: from 30 to 170 dollars.
- FXS adapters - Cisco SPA112, model Grandstream HT 701-704. Price for 1 channel: around $15.
- Multichannel FXS gateways - Cisco SPA 800, Grandstream GXW2024, and Parabel Asteroid 30FXS. Price: $15-20 per 1 port.
- 3G-modems - Huawei.
- GSM gateways - 1, 4, 8, 16, 32-channel GoIPgateways, 8, 16, 32-channel gateways Ejoin Tech. Price: $50 to 70 for 1 channel.
GoAntiFraud offers you to start a profitable GSM termination business! If you are interested in VoIP technology, we will help you start your own business, yielding a stable income. By purchasing our comprehensive New Business package, you will start making money immediately! We will give you full technical support at all stages of business.