Entrepreneurs who start a business in the VoIP GSM termination understand that to obtain high profits, it is important to choose not only a promising direction, but also a suitable GSM operator. A good income is possible only if the use of SIM-cards of major cellular companies, which spend huge amounts of daily traffic. In fact, the greater the coverage of the market by the company, the higher the profit of potential terminator, who installed gsm gateways in a particular country, is. We suggest you familiarize yourself with the ranking of the top 10 largest GSM operators in the world.
According to GSMA Intelligence, as of the second quarter of 2016 the largest mobile communications provider is China Mobile (912.3 million connections). In addition to the criterion of the number of connections, the researchers also used the annual income criterion for companies to compile the rankings. China Mobile's profit for 12 months is $107 billion. It is noteworthy that the number of customers of the operator is greater than the total number of population of the United States, Japan, Belgium and South Korea.
China Mobile provides services in all the provinces of China. On the Hong Kong market, the company operates under the brand Peoples. Also, the operator provides mobile communication to Pakistan under the brand Zong.
Connect to GoAntiFraud to obtain solid income in GSM termination. GoAntiFraud provides an opportunity for you to run a profitable business using efficient tools to simulate human behavior on the network. We can help you customize the logic of termination in accordance with the features of your country, in order to minimize risks of SIM-block.
Second place in the list of top 10 is occupied by the largest corporation Vodafone Group (464.3 million connections). It operates in several regions, including Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. India has most Vodafone connections (184 million at the end of 2015). The operator has a subscriber base of over 10 million in other 5 states Germany, UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain. The company had also operated in the US market through a local provider Verizon Wireless by 2014.
Telefonica Group, a Spanish multinational corporation occupies third place. It works in Europe, USA, Latin America, and China. The number of subscribers is more than 272 million. The annual profit of the company from the gsm sip services is about 42.6 billion dollars.
Full list of mobile companies included in the list of top 10 largest GSM operators in the world is as follows
- China Mobile. 912.3 million connections, $107 billion profit a year. Regions: China, Pakistan.
- Vodafone Group. 464.3 million connections, $59.9 billion profit a year. Regions: Europe, Africa, Asia, USA, Middle East.
- Telefonica Group. 272.6 million connections, $42.6 billion profit a year. Regions: Europe, China, Latin America, the United States.
- China Unicom. 286 million connections, $27.7 billion profit a year. Area of activity: China.
- America Movil Group. 282.9 million connections, $36 billion profit a year. Regions: Latin America, US, and Europe.
- Bharti Airtel Group. 342 million connections, $12.7 billion profit a year. Area of activity: India.
- China Telecom. 223.2 million connections, $25.6 billion profit a year. Area of activity: China.
- AT & T Group. 143.3 million connections, $75.5 billion profit a year. Regions: US and Latin America.
- Verizon Wireless. 135.3 million connections, $90.4 billion profit a year. Area of activity: the United States.
- Deutsche Telekom Group. 160.7 million connections, $51.1 billion profit a year. Regions: Europe, USA, Russia.
Do you want to start a GSM termination business? We offer you a turnkey solution for beginners - a comprehensive package that includes the tools to protect the SIM-cards from blocking, equipment produced by EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline, as well as a handy software to computerize the operation.