To get a stable profit in the field of GSM call termination, it is important to use a good Internet, which should be high-speed and fairly stable. There are other requirements for the Internet connection to efficiently do voice termination.
- High speed. In order to have gateways operating smoothly and terminate calls, you need a speed of at least 42 Kbps for each VoIP equipment channel.
- Little ping. Be sure to consider the ping-delay in the network. For good voice communication when terminating, the ping value should not exceed 300 ms. Otherwise, SIM-cards will not be able to respond to the GSM antenna, and "late" sound will significantly degrade the quality of the connection. Subscribers will interrupt each other, and their conversation is likely to take more than a few seconds.
- Low jitter. The "jitter" means the "jitter" of a digital signal, which causes distortion of speech. It should be up to 150 ms, then the delay will not impair the quality of the voice.
If you are just starting your way in GSM termination - start it with GoAntiFraud! For beginners, we offer a complete NewBusiness solution that includes a set of necessary VoIP equipment and software for automation of business processes and proven tools to protect against AntiFraud systems. Over 2,000 customers in 31 countries have succeeded in the GSM termination using our service. You can become one of them!
- Minimum package loss. The indicator of traffic package loss can be over 5%, otherwise the VoIP signal will be transmitted incorrectly, and the call will not last long.
- The minimum cost of an Internet package. This is an important factor that effects successful termination. In some countries, the Internet is too expensive, which increases business costs and can lead to losses. If you are working in a region with a gigabyte payment for Internet services, you should use the GoAntiFraud program module SBO to optimize traffic. It will allow you to save considerably on paying for the Internet, by "compressing" traffic packages.
Before you set up the addpac ap200 or another GSM gateway, make sure that your Internet network meets the efficient termination requirements. You can use special Speed-tests and Ping-tests to have the above parameters for your network tested.
We bring to your attention a selection of videos about GSM termination, which will be useful for beginners and professionals! On our YouTube channel, we have collected up-to-date information on the telecommunications business, expert advice, step-by-step video instructions for working with GoAntiFraud and other useful materials. All this will help you increase the efficiency of termination and make more money! Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to regularly receive brand new videos about VoIP termination.