Traditionally, FMS-systems, aka AntiFraud, are used to detect VoIP GSM termination. They are software and hardware products that collect information about traffic passing through GSM networks of cellular operators. They analyze all data in real time.
As a result, operators that employ AntiFraud systems receive automatic alerts about abnormal phenomena in networks that indicate traffic termination operations. After such cases are revealed, suspicious numbers are almost immediately blocked. FMS-systems analyze the following characteristics of traffic redirection via the "gray scheme":
- Numerous outgoing calls;
- Non-standard daily profile (for example, significant volumes of night traffic or numerous calls in the afternoon);
- Absence of incoming calls (or their small number);
- The ratio of the number of outgoing calls to the number of unique numbers, that is, almost all calls are made to different numbers).
This approach is mainly used to detect the traffic terminated by business voip service providers or individuals. However, if extraneous calls pass through a large corporate client, the termination will not affect the profile of its calls, and the analytical system "will not notice" the substitution of international traffic for the local one.
Therefore, GSM operators are increasingly using other active methods. It is believed that this is a universal and effective approach for detecting VoIP termination. It's about direct testing - tracking the direct route through which calls are made to the GSM network. The service provider, which provides similar services, makes test calls from various networks in different countries, using special equipment.
All devices are combined into one system, which is controlled by a central platform. When the system calls suspicious numbers, detailed information about the calls made (CDR) is collected. Then, the data for each call is compared and analyzed by experts who make decisions whether the traffic pattern is legal.
We bring to your attention a selection of videos about GSM termination, which will be useful for beginners and professionals! On our YouTube channel, we have collected up-to-date information on the telecommunications business, expert advice, step-by-step video instructions for working with GoAntiFraud and other useful materials. All this will help you increase the efficiency of termination and make more money! Do not forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to regularly receive brand new videos about VoIP termination.
GSM operators find the use of antifraud systems of this type very beneficial. The advantages of this solution for cellular companies are as follows:
- The minimum cost of the GSM operator because testing is done automatically, according to predefined scenarios.
- There is no need to install complex software or hardware because the service provider itself collects and analyzes all the data.
- Relatively low cost (in comparison with expensive analytical FMS).
- The uniqueness of the solutions for each call (immediately makes it possible to understand whether the termination is carried out according to a legal scheme).
- Obtaining evidence of the termination of voice traffic, which can then be presented in court.
Active antifraud systems are really efficient, so it is important that a terminator provide reliable protection for SIM-cards. By connecting to the GoAntiFraud service, you will be able to use proven tools for simulating human activity. In addition, we will provide you with efficient solutions to protect against the operator’s test calls. To ensure that SIM cards are not blocked after test calls, we use "black" and "white" lists for incoming traffic, which allow us to efficiently bypass GSM operators’ calling systems.
Cloud service GoAntiFraud is developed for profitable VoIP GSM termination. Connect your GoIP equipment by EjoinTech & ChinaSkyline or Topex to our service, and you will provide it with 100% productivity. Our experts will help you to quickly set up the GSM gateways and basic logic of termination.