Investments in the GSM traffic termination business pay off fairly quickly - about six months, and sometimes even a few months. This is a promising direction in the telecommunications sector but for a stable profit making, it is important to think over certain nuances. We have prepared a list of 7 steps that will lead you to success in running the VoIP termination business.
- Buy the right equipment. We recommend purchasing GSM gateways that have 1, 4, 8, 16, 32 channels manufactured by GoIP. GoIP equipment has proved itself as the best option for the price/quality ratio.
- Make sure you operate numerous channels. The more traffic you terminate, the higher your earnings will be. To pass impressive amounts of traffic, you need multi-channel equipment and a lot of new SIM cards.
- Place the GSM gateways correctly. It is recommended to install equipment that helps terminate calls in places where crowds of people are constantly concentrated. It can be shopping malls, business centers, etc. Such areas provide an amplified GSM signal because people are constantly calling, so the location of your gateways will be more difficult to calculate. We also recommend placing GSM gateways in different parts of the city or even in different cities of the country and simulate the movement of SIM-cards around the city.
- Use the SIM-bank and special software. Using a SIM-bank, you can store a large number of cards in it. You will also be able to virtually load/unload SIM-cards in gateways located in other cities and countries. You will need specialized software both for remote control of gateways and SIM-cards (SIM-server) and for simulating the behavior of a real subscriber. Modern software solutions make it possible to simulate human activity in GSM networks via patterns for the number of calls per day, calls to "preferred numbers", generating incoming calls, performing USSD requests, sending SMS, etc. The special software also allows topping up SIM-card balances automatically, to avoid having idle channels.
GoAntiFraud offers a comprehensive solution for best GSM termination using GoIP equipment. We cooperate directly with Hybertone manufacturer, so you can buy GSM gateways and SIM GoIP banks at the lowest price. For those who begin doing VoIP termination, we offer NewBusiness solution that includes the required set of equipment, software for automation and tools to protect against the SIM-block.
- Make sure you have a stable Internet connection. For normal operation of GSM gateways, it is necessary to connect a voip router and the Internet that provides 44 Kbps for each channel. In addition, it is important that the connection is stable. Usually, you can connect to reliable Internet in large cities.
- Choose a promising direction. The most suitable countries to install GSM gateways are the countries of Africa, the Balkan Peninsula, and Latin America. Choose a direction with high rates and low tariffs for calls within the country. Also, pay attention to state control over this type of business.
- Cooperate with reliable traffic providers. The quality of the provided traffic depends on the quality of the route that you are selling. Therefore, try to find a proven originator company. GoAntiFraud clients cooperate only with reliable traffic providers.
If you follow our advice, you will be able to run a successful business in the VoIP GSM terminology, which will help you make more money.
Expand capabilities of GoIP equipment by connecting it to GoAntiFraud! We provide proven tools to increase the efficiency of GSM termination. Our service will help extend the lifespan of SIM-cards, computerize workflows, and remotely manage GoIP equipment from anywhere in the world.