Refiling is a redirection of international calls from VoIP to GSM format at the rates of local calls. You can earn good money on the difference in the price for a minute of conversation.
Termination of international voice traffic via the GSM operator's network under the guise of local calls is a very profitable start-up. Minimal investments pay off in a short time. But where to start such a business in the telecommunications sector? Before you do refiling, you need to take care of some important nuances.
- Buying and configuring VoIP equipment. To forward calls from a VoIP format device to GSM, you should use special-purpose devices - gateways. They may be either single-channel or multi-channel. The more ports the equipment has, the higher your earnings are. At first, a few 4, 8 or 16-channel devices will be quite enough. For integrated storage numerous SIM-cards and remote control, you can also use the SIM-bank, together with a special software. Before you start to work, you should turn to competent support technicians who can set up your equipment properly.
- Buying a plenty of numbers. To refile international calls, you will need a lot of SIM-cards. You can buy new numbers and the ones that have been in use. On the discussion forums, you can find dealers, who sell SIM-cards for termination in the various countries. You are unlikely to succeed in buying a few dozen cards independently because in most countries there are restrictions on the purchase of numbers. It is important to connect to the major GSM operators and select the most advantageous tariff plans to make good money.
Are you interested in VoIP technology? Are you looking for a reliable start-up in the telecommunications sector? You will be interested in the opportunity to start a GSM termination business. You can get the maximum profit making the minimal investment! We offer a turnkey GoAntiFraud solution for beginners, which includes opportunities for efficient VoIP termination, as well as a set of equipment by GoIP, EjoinTech & China Skyline at low cost.
- High-speed internet connection. In order to successfully terminate international calls, you will need a reliable Internet connection. It must be stable and high - between 42 kilobytes per second on each channel equipment. Internet connection will be included in your business expenses, so your task is to find the best package of services, which would combine the highest quality connection and lower tariffs.
- Construction of basic logic termination. GSM operators all over the world track those, who do refiling, and instantly block numbers that cause suspicion. For this purpose, they use special-purpose calling and analytical programs. To minimize the SIM-block, you must simulate human behavior in GSM networks by building the appropriate logic for "behavior" of SIM cards. It is necessary to simulate the flow of incoming calls, make USSD-requests, make calls to "preferred numbers", moving around and so forth.
- Search for originator companies. After you have set up the equipment, installed the Internet connection and activated SIM-cards, you need to find a client to whom you will be selling your services. Customers are company originators or transit operators that make international calls for and are willing to pay for termination in a particular country. Some VoIP-equipment manufacturers are both transit companies and can buy you refiling service. You can also agree to cooperate on specialized forums and social networks.
You are free to perform all of these steps to start your international traffic refiling, or you can use a GoAntiFraud ready-made solution. This is a cloud service by connecting to it, you will successfully mimic human behavior and thereby protect your SIM-cards from the lock. Complex GoAntiFraud business packages for beginners include not only the tools to bypass antifraud systems but also sets the necessary VoIP equipment, technical support, consulting on building a termination logic in one country or another, assistance in choosing suitable tariff plans, additional modules for more efficient operation, as well as software for computerizing most business processes. Moreover, the company can advise the client a company originator, which will provide traffic for the final termination at competitive prices.
GoAntiFraud offers you to start a profitable GSM termination business! If you are interested in VoIP technology, we will help you start your own business, yielding a stable income. By purchasing our comprehensive New Business package, you will start making money immediately! We will give you full technical support at all stages of business.