Bangladesh, as one of the most densely populated countries in the world, attracts many terminators. A large number of local residents constantly make calls, which is why huge volumes of voice traffic are concentrated here. To successfully make money on termination, we recommend connecting the most advantageous tariff plan to make outgoing calls.
Banglalink is the third mobile operator in Bangladesh in terms of subscriber base (over 30 million connections). Its SIM-cards are sold in mobile shops, in supermarkets and kiosks on the street. There are several tariff plans for prepaid subscribers:
- Banglalink Desh Ek Rate darun is a tariff plan, which by default is connected to the starter package. The cost of a minute of call is $0.01.
- New SIM offer. The offer is available only for subscribers who use the tariff plan Banglalink Desh Ek Rate darun. Topping up with $0.37, the customer gets the opportunity to call for $0.005 per minute, with a bonus provided to the account ($0.06).
- Bangla Desh. The cost of a minute is $0.02. You can also call 3 selected numbers at reduced rates.
- Hello Package. The cost of a minute is $0.01. You can call one selected number at $0.005 per minute.
- 1 second pulse. The tariff for calls is $0.02 per minute, to any numbers and at any time of the day.
In addition, Banglalink offers prepaid customers a Voice Offers line. The most profitable of them are:
- 1200 Minutes. The subscription fee is $12, 1,200 minutes for calls, valid for 30 days.
- 500 Minutes. The subscription fee is $6, 500 minutes for calls, valid for 30 days.
- 330 Minutes. The subscription fee is $3, 330 minutes for calls, valid for 30 days.
- 230 Minutes. The subscription fee is $2.38, 230 minutes for calls, valid for 15 days.
- 310 Minutes. The subscription fee is $1.14, 310 minutes for calls, valid for 10 days.
It is best to give preference to the Voice Offer 310 Minutes bonus package. Using it, one minute of an outgoing call will cost as little as $0.003. If you use the package, you will earn approximately $50 via one channel of a gsm gateway asterisk.