Movistar is the second mobile communications provider in the Uruguay market. Its share in the mobile sector is 34%. Prepaid Movistar SIM-cards are available throughout the country and can be used for profitable voice termination.
Starter packages of the operator can be bought not only in branded stores but also in street kiosks, supermarkets, and airports. They are represented by several options to choose from:
- Chip Prepago Amigos. The price is $2. The minimum top-up amount is $4. Using the package, the subscriber can call the selected Movistar numbers at a discount.
- Chip Prepago Total. The starter package is represented by 4 options, which differ in the number of included bonus minutes, SMS, and the amount of Internet traffic. You can get 200 minutes by purchasing the package for $2.6; 250 minutes - when buying the package for $3.3; 450 minutes - when buying the package for $5; 1,000 minutes - when buying the package for $10.
- Chip Prepago XD. It is available with 2 options: it can include 25 minutes or 100 minutes for calls. This starter pack is free, but in order to receive bonuses, you need to top up your account with at least $ 2.4 or $7, respectively.
Movistar also offers other advantageous tariff plans, which the subscriber can prepay to connect. For example, the Preplan line includes the following packages:
- Preplan 195. The cost of connection is $6.7. It provides unlimited on-net calls and 25 minutes for calls to other operators' numbers.
- Preplan 295. The cost of connection is $10.2. It provides unlimited on-net and 40 minutes for calls to other operators' numbers.
In addition, there is a line of combined Paquetes de Internet packages, which includes bonus minutes and Internet traffic. Among them, there are lucrative proposals suitable for efficient termination:
- $199. It provides 200 minutes to make on-net calls. The price is $7.
- $179. Provides 150 minutes to make on-net calls. The price is $6.2.
- $129. Provides 100 minutes to make on-net calls. The price is $4.4.
- $99. Provides 50 minutes to make on-net calls. The price is $3.4.
The best option for a profitable traffic termination is the Preplan 195 package. For only $6.7, you will get an opportunity to make free on-net calls. If you terminate for 5 hours a day, one minute of the outgoing call will cost $0.02. You can also use the tariff plan, which is connected to the Chip Prepago Total startup package by default. Spending as little as $2.6, you get 200 minutes for calls. Using Chip Prepago Total, you can earn at least $200 via each goip 4 channel.