Comoros is a small island nation in East Africa. The country’s population is small, tourism is poorly developed, and there is a small percentage of migrants, so there may be problems with the supply of traffic for termination. But if the terminator has established cooperation with a traffic provider in this direction, he will be able to make good money. High rates and low-cost local calls are excellent prerequisites for making high profits. It is best to use Huri SIM cards for voice termination, they are the leader of the mobile market in Comoros.
Huri’s prepaid SIM card costs about $4.5, with no initial loan, however. The line for prepaid customers is represented by a large number of package offers:
- Allo. The subscriber gets 10 minutes for calls within the network. Cost — $0.57, duration — 1 day.
- Wandzani. The subscriber can make unlimited calls to three selected numbers, from 07:00 pm to 06:00 am. Cost — $2.28, duration — 2 days.
- Ylang. The subscriber gets 30 minutes for calls. Connection fee — $4.55, duration — 7 days.
- Ylang +. The subscriber gets 120 minutes for calls. Cost — $22.27, duration — 7 days. Internet traffic and SMS are also provided.
- Champion Huri 500. The subscriber gets 15 minutes for calls. Cost — $1/14, duration — 2 days.
- Champion Huri 1000. The subscriber gets 60 minutes for calls within the network. Cost — $2.28, duration — 4 days.
- Champion Huri 2000. The subscriber gets 120 minutes for calls within the network. Cost — $4.55, duration — 20 days.
- Champion Huri 5000. The subscriber gets 180 minutes for calls within the network. Cost — $11.38, duration — 20 days.
Champion Huri 2000 is the most suitable for earning on termination. The cost of a minute of an outgoing call will be about $0.03. Thus, the amount of profit will be at least $150 from each goip gsm gateway channel.