The SIM-banks, which Hybertone produces, can work together with the SIM-server. This is a utility that allows the terminator to perform centralized control over the GoIP equipment. If you buy the SIM-bank operating in stand-alone mode, the device will support only basic SIM-card control functions.
The GoIP sim server allows you to expand the possibilities for traffic termination. This software will also be a good solution for terminators, who want to control several GSM-gateways and the SIM-banks from a single web-based platform.
Features of the GoIP SIM-server
The Hybertone SIM-server provides the following features:
- Monitoring the status of all SIM-cards and GSM-channels;
- Drawing graphs of redistribution of cards among the gateway channels;
- EMEI assignment for each SIM-card;
- Combining SIM-cards in the group;
- The map of SIM- slots for the GSM-channels of the gateway.
The application of the utility will allow you to run up to 10 thousand SIM-cards. You can also create a multiple of SIM-groups and card rotation schedules. In addition, it is possible to program your IMEI for each SIM-card. When using the device separately, only the "Random" mode is available for the assignment of IMEI. It is worth noting that the GoIP SIM-server generates numbers that do not exist, according to the established format, so this function does not always protect against AntiFraud systems.
GoAntiFraud offers a comprehensive solution for best GSM termination using GoIP equipment. We cooperate directly with Hybertone manufacturer, so you can buy GSM gateways and SIM GoIP banks at the lowest price. For those who begin doing VoIP termination, we offer NewBusiness solution that includes the required set of equipment, software for automation and tools to protect against the SIM-block.
An alternative solution to run the SIM-bank
There is an alternative to a GoIP SIM server - GoAntiFraud cloud service. It is a complete solution with the built-in sim server, for which it is not necessary to install additional modules or third-party software. Using GoAntiFraud, the terminator obtains additional features:
- Generation of incoming calls by SIM-cards;
- Creating groups "preferred numbers" to simulate human behavior;
- Programming of outgoing flows of SMS-messages and USSD requests;
- Automatic loading/unloading of SIM-cards in a given time;
- Setting up a template for recharge cards to achieve a certain balance;
- Automatic unloading of blocked cards;
- Display of comprehensive statistics on the performance of SIM cards;
- Assigning IMEI to each SIM-card from the base of existing numbers.
Another advantage of GoAntiFraud is automatic tracking of current firmware versions, to support the stable operation of your SIM-banks and GSM-gateways.