The GoIP gateways are well proven as equipment for GSM traffic termination. The good functionality of the devices is successfully combined with their attractive price. To successfully start a business using the GoIP-gateways, you should set up the equipment. We will look at how to connect the gateways to work with IP PBX Elastix, which is the most popular server among terminators.
Before you begin an immediate equipment configuration, you should go to the menu item "Status" and press the "GSM" tab. You should make sure that the gateway sees the SIM-card installed in slots, and all the cards are registered in the GSM-network. Now you can proceed to configure. To do this, you should go to the "Configurations" tab.
GoAntiFraud offers a comprehensive solution for best GSM termination using GoIP equipment. We cooperate directly with Hybertone manufacturer, so you can buy GSM gateways and SIM GoIP banks at the lowest price. For those who begin doing VoIP termination, we offer NewBusiness solution that includes the required set of equipment, software for automation and tools to protect against the SIM-block.
The goip setup involves several stages. In addition to the network settings that are strictly individual for each terminator, it is important to pay attention to the "VoIP" section:
- Basic VoIP creates a trunk for each SIM-card in Elastix. You must fill in the "Line 1", "Line 2" and so on by entering the numbers of the SIM-cards, creating a password for authentication, and specifying the value of the "Routing Prefix" that allows the device to determine the card to make an outgoing call).
- Advance VoIP. You need to change the "DTNF Signaling" parameter, by selecting "Inband". This will ensure that all DTNF-signals are transmitted with other traffic.
- Media. Here you should specify the audio codecs to be used.
- Call out. Select "Dial Plan" tab and set the value of 10: -10. It is necessary to trim the Routing Prefix when making outgoing calls.
- Call in. This section is dedicated to setting rules to handle incoming calls received by the card installed in the gateway. You should also specify the Forwarding Number option, by entering the incoming route for Elastix. This should be done for each SIM-card.
You should also configure Elastix itself. You should create trunks for SIM-cards and specify the incoming and outgoing routes.
Making all these steps for each GoIP-gateway, you will be able to land calls. It will take beginners a lot of time because the interface is not very easy to use and it is hard to understand all the intricacies without special knowledge. Using the GoAntiFraud service, you can make the VoIP-equipment setup it easier for yourself. By connecting to the cloud server, you do not have to install Elastix or other IP-PBX. You will get the opportunity to immediately terminate traffic via our service. All GSM gateways can be set up in just a few clicks. You will also get a lot of other advantages, including protection of SIM-cards against the antifraud systems, automated workflows, and access to statistics on the cards.