Ghana, like the majority of African countries, is very attractive in terms of terminating GSM traffic. In Ghana, there is a high enough rate - an average of $ 0.1 per minute of conversation, as well as cheap tariffs to make calls within the country. The penetration level of cellular communications is 128%, with a population of 28.5 million people. With the right choice of operator and tariff plan, the terminator can make good money by landing traffic in Ghana.
On the mobile market of the country, there are 4 major operators: MTN, Vodafone, Tigo, and Airtel. Tigo has the third largest cellular subscriber base in Ghana, with the number of users exceeding 4.8 million).
Expand capabilities of GoIP equipment by connecting it to GoAntiFraud! We provide proven tools to increase the efficiency of GSM termination. Our service will help extend the lifespan of SIM-cards, computerize workflows, and remotely manage GoIP equipment from anywhere in the world.
The operator offers advantageous prepaid packages, which can be successfully used for termination. The most suitable tariff plans are:
- Smart Pack. Subscription is $0.24, 50 minutes to make calls within the Tigo network.
- Tigo Big 6. The cost of a minute of the call is $0.028, while you get 200% of bonuses when replenishing the balance.
- Daily Standard. Subscription is $0.24, 100 minutes a day for calls within the network.
- Daily Premium. Subscription is $0.37 per day, 180 minutes for calls within the network.
- Weekly Standard. Subscription is $0.73 per week, 300 minutes for calls within the network.
- Weekly Premium. Subscription is $1.22 per week, 400 minutes are provided for calls within the network.
- Monthly Lite. Subscription is $3.65 per month, with 1,000 minutes to make calls within the network.
The most profitable package for terminating calls is Monthly Lite. When you have the dinstar voip equipment operating for 5 hours a day, using this tariff, you can earn about $680 via one channel. The calculations took into account the cost of a SIM card in Ghana (about $1.5) and the average 3-day lifespan of one SIM card.
Do you want to be the first to receive useful information about new GoAntiFraud features? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay tuned! We take care of our customers, so we regularly prepare useful video clips that will help you deal with the service and solve the terminator’s current problems (e.g. SIM-card lock, reduction of business expenses, etc.). Sign up right now to be timely notified if there are new videos!