The mobile sector is well developed in Saudi Arabia, which opens up wide opportunities for those who decided to invest in the VoIP call termination business. The country also has access to the high-speed broadband Internet, and this is an important condition for the efficient operation of VoIP GSM gateways. But how much business costs will the terminator have to pay to connect the Internet in Saudi Arabia?
The main players in the market of Internet services are STC, ITC, and Go Telecom. Each of these companies provides access to the fiber-optic Internet but under different terms. STC offers four packages for its customers:
- Basic. Internet connection based on FTTH/XDSL technologies, download speed is up to 2 Mbps. The cost is 22 dollars a month. Access to the Internet via this package is limited: you can use up to 20 gigabytes per month.
- Unlimited. Unlimited access to the Internet at up to 20 Mbps. The cost is 54 dollars a month.
- Unlimited Fiber. Unlimited access to the Internet at up to 50 Mbps, connection via fiber optic technology. The cost is 67 dollars a month.
- Unlimited Fiber Plus. Unlimited access to the Internet at up to 200 Mbps, connection via fiber optic technology. The cost is 107 dollars a month.
In addition, STC offers Wi-Fi internet access services.
ITC provides access to satellite and fiber-optic Internet, as well as WiMax connectivity. The latter option will not work for us since the download speed ranges from 512 Kbps to 2 Mbps. Consider two other Internet plans from ITC:
- Zoom Sat. Satellite Internet, the line is represented by 9 packages. The download speed is from 384 Kbps to 5 Mbps. The cost is from 67 to 1000 dollars a month. At the same time, access to the network is limited. You can use from 4.8 to 240 gigabytes (depending on the package) within a month.
- Zoom Fiber. Fiber-optic Internet with unlimited access. There are 4 options: speed up to 10 Mbps at $61 a month. The speed is up to 30 Mbps at $80 a month). The speed is up to 60 Mbps at $107 a month. The speed is up to 100 Mbps at $134 dollars a month.
Go Telecom offers Internet access services using LTE and Wi-Max technologies, as well as the fiber-optic connection. The Fiber Internet line includes four packages:
- Speed up to 20 Mbps. The cost is 240 dollars for 6 months.
- Speed up to 40 Mbps. The cost is 360 dollars for 6 months.
- Speed up to 100 Mbps. The cost is 552 dollars for 6 months.
- Speed up to 200 Mbps. The cost is 912 dollars for 6 months.
The terminator cannot afford to pay for the Internet immediately after six months, although this offer from Go Telecom seems to be profitable. The best solution is to connect the Unlimited Fiber Internet plan from STC. You will get unlimited access to the fiber-optic Internet at a speed of up to 50 Mbps, which will allow using multi-channel VoIP equipment. At the same time, your monthly business expenses on the Internet will be as little as $6.