With a high population and large amounts of international traffic, Yemen is characterized by a relatively high rate: $0.06 - $0.07 per minute, on average. These are good conditions for running a profitable business in the direction of world voice traffic termination. To minimize business expenses, the terminator needs to select the most favorable tariff to make outgoing cellular calls.
GSM operator Sabafon is the second in the coverage of the mobile market in Yemen. It has many offers for prepaid customers. A SIM-card costs about $1.4: it can be bought both in the store of the operator and in the street kiosk. Sabafon offers several prepaid tariff lines. Each of them provides favorable conditions for calls between users of the same tariff plan. Moreover, the rates for communication between any other Sabafon numbers are almost the same:
- Super Naba. The cost of the call is $0.06 per minute.
- Yalla Line. Includes two packages: Yalla Asli and Yalla Kalam. When you connect the Yalla Asli tariff plan, the cost of the call is $0.06 per minute while it is $0.02 per minute via Yalla Kalam.
- Super Layali Line. Tariff plan is designed for calls at night (from 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.). The cost of an on-net call is $0.06. Large discounts are available for calls between users of the package.
- Belques Line. Includes two packages: Belques Asli and Belques Kalam. The cost of the call via Belques Asli is $0.06 per minute while it is $0.02 per minute via Belques Kalam.
In addition, Sabafon has special offers for prepaid customers. They are:
- Layali Offer. At nighttime (from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.), the cost of a minute of the call is $0.01 per minute.
- 7 Riyal Package. Calls to the numbers of any operators and at any time of the day cost $0.02 per minute (after the first 3 minutes of the conversation). The connection of this offer is free of charge.
Of all the above options, the most profitable package for VoIP GSM termination will be the 7 Riyal Package. For terminating traffic provided by Sabafon, transit operators pay $ 0.071 per minute, on average. Using 7 Riyal Package and working for 5 hours a day, you will earn approximately $390 per channel.