BH Telecom is the leader in the cellular services market in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Its share in the mobile sector is 45%. SIM-cards of the operator will be suitable for a profitable termination of voice traffic, provided that the anti-fraud systems are correctly bypassed and a favorable tariff plan is chosen.
BH Telecom starter packages are called Ultra and sold not only in branded communication stores but also in post offices, kiosks, and bookstores. The cost of the new SIM-card is $3 while the account immediately gets a $1.8 credit, which is valid for a week after the activation of the number. Accordingly, the cost of the starter package is reduced to $1.2 if you use the original credit.
BH Telecom has many advantageous packages for prepaid customers. Let's consider the most suitable for GSM termination:
- Extra. The subscriber gets 100 bonus minutes for calls at $12 a month.
- Moj Mini. A $9.4 credit is provided for calls and SMS, at $10.4 a month.
- Moj Midi. A $18 credit is provided for calls and SMS at $21 a month.
- Moj Maxi. A $30 credit is provided for calls and SMS at $35 a month.
- Moj Mega. A $61 credit is provided for calls and SMS is provided, at $71 a month.
- Nolimit M. Unlimited on-net calls + 50 minutes for calls to other networks, the cost of connection is $28.
- Nolimit L. Unlimited on-net calls + 120 minutes for calls to other networks, the cost of connection is $ 43.
- Nolimit XL. Unlimited on-net calls + 350 minutes for calls to other networks, the cost of connection is $ 60.
The BH Telecom optimal package for the traffic termination is Nolimit M. When you have the sim box voip gsm gateway equipment running for 200 minutes a day, one minute of the outgoing call will cost $0.07 if the lifespan of the SIM-card is 2 days. Accordingly, using the Nolimit M package, you will earn at least $300 per channel.