In Honduras, the international group Millicom operates under the Tigo brand. This mobile operator is the leader in the local market as its share is about 60%. It is believed that Tigo has the best GSM coverage in the country. Tigo SIM-cards will be an excellent choice for a profitable termination of voice traffic in Honduras.
The cost of a Tigo starter package is about $2. The operator has beneficial offers for topping up accounts. The line is called SUPER RECARGAS and includes 2 types of packages: for mobile Internet traffic and for calls. Offers that provide the mobile Internet traffic also provide bonus minutes for on-net calls:
- L 25. Topping up your account with $1, you get $2 to make calls and 50 minutes for on-net calls.
- L 50. Topping up your account with $2, you get $4 to make calls and 100 minutes for on-net calls.
- L 100. Topping up your account with $4, you get $8 to make calls and 300 minutes for on-net calls.
Packages for calls include the following offers:
- L 25. Topping up your account with $1, you get an initial loan of $ 2 and 15 minutes for calls to any network.
- L 50. Topping up your account with $2, you get an initial loan of $4 and 25 minutes for calls to any networks.
In addition, Tigo has unlimited packages for prepaid customers:
- Paquete de voz ilimitado. Unlimited on-net calls within the network with a 24-hour validity period. The cost of connection is $0.85.
- Noche Ilimitada. Unlimited calls to any network during the night, with a 12-hour validity period. The cost of connection is $0.85.
The unlimited offer Paquete de voz ilimitado is the best choice to terminate calls. When you have your equipment operating 3 hours a day, one minute of an outgoing call will cost you only $0.004. Average world call voip rates in the direction of Honduras range from $0.06 to $0.09 per minute. Accordingly, if you use Paquete de voz ilimitado, your income will amount to about $150 per gateway channel.