Despite the fact that the sector of Internet services is poorly developed in Guinea, it is in a slow-growing state. The country already has access to a high-speed fiber-optic connection, although it is limited only to large cities. In order for GSM termination to provide you with maximum profit, you need to choose the best Internet plan to reduce business expenses.
One of the most popular Internet providers in Guinea is ETI. We will consider tariffs on Internet services in the country, using the operator as an example. For individual customers, the provider offers the 4NG line, which can be prepaid and postpaid. The POSTPAYEE line includes the following packages:
- 4 YOU 100. The data usage is limited to 100 gigabytes. The speed is 2 Mbps, the cost is $550 per month.
- 4 YOU 40. The data usage is limited to 40 gigabytes. The speed is 2 Mbps, the cost is $277 per month.
- 4 YOU 20. The data usage is limited to 20 gigabytes. The speed is 2 Mbps, the cost is $166 per month.
The PREPAYEE line consists of the following offers:
- 4 YOU ILLIMITE is an unlimited Internet plan that provides download speed of 1 Mbps, the cost is $44 per month.
- 4 YOU 10. The data usage is limited to 10 gigabytes. The download speed is 2 Mbps, the cost is $50.
The best choice would be 4 YOU ILLIMITE. Using it, your monthly expenses will be only $40, and the speed of 1 Mbps will be enough for a voip cellular gateway equipped with up to 20 channels to operate. If you place your equipment in several locations, your expenses for connecting the Internet will increase but, at the same time, the profit will grow.