The international company América Móvil owns the Claro brand in Guatemala. Claro is the second GSM operator in the country in terms of subscriber base as it accounts for more than 30% of all users. GSM coverage is inferior to the coverage provided by the leader of the mobile sector Tigo. Picking up a profitable package, you can make good money by terminating calls via Claro SIM-cards.
Claro starter packages are sold in many outlets, not only in branded stores. The cost of the chip is $2 while the subscriber immediately gets a $3.5 credit to the account. Topping up with $1.3 for the first time, the funds available on the account increase 4 times.
Claro offers prepaid customers many advantageous packages with minutes. Consider the most optimal for termination:
- 90 Minutos Nacionales/USA. The cost is $ 2. The validity period is 3 days. Provides 90 minutes for calls to the numbers of any operator.
- 125 Minutos Nacionales/USA. The cost is $ 3.3. The validity period is 7 days. Provides 125 minutes for calls to the numbers of any operator.
- Ilimitado Claro 1. Unlimited on-net calls, the validity period is 1 day. The cost is $1.3.
- Ilimitado Claro 2. Unlimited on-net calls, the validity period is 2 days. The cost is $2
- Ilimitado Claro. Unlimited on-net calls, the validity period is 3 days. The cost is $3.3.
- Ilimitado Nacional. Unlimited calls to the numbers of all operators. The cost is $1.3. The validity period is 1 day.
We recommend using the Ilimitado Nacional tariff plan for making money on termination. To connect the package, you can use the original credit provided when the SIM card is activated. Using Ilimitado Nacional, one minute of the call will cost as little as $0.004 when your gsm gateway voice runs for 5 hours a day. Earnings of the terminator would be at least $250 per channel.