Making a profit in the field of voice traffic termination depends on many factors, business expenses being one of them. In the process of doing business there are always certain financial expenses that pay its way later. To get the maximum revenue, it is important to reduce costs, including those related to Internet. We will tell you about tariffs for Internet services in Guatemala.
In this Latin American country, there are two main Internet providers - Tigo Star (the brand belongs to the mobile operator Tigo) and Claro (this provider also provides cellular services in parallel). On their example, we will tell you about the rates for the broadband Internet.
Tigo Star offers their clients free connection and 3 options of packages to choose from:
- 5 MEGAS. Download speed - 5 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $ 36 per month.
- 10 MEGAS. Download speed - 10 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $50.5 per month.
- 25 MEGAS. Download speed - 25 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $131 per month.
Claro has many offers, including combined ones that provide not only the Internet, but also fixed telephony and television. Optimal Internet plans range from Hogar Doble Linea Figa + Internet:
- MEGAS 2. Download speed - 2 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $20 per month.
- MEGAS 5. Download speed - 5 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $31 per month.
- MEGAS 10. Download speed - 5 Mbit/s, subscription fee - $45 per month.
The most profitable solution is MEGAS 10 Internet plan from Claro. With this plan, you will pay only $ 45 per month, and the speed of the Internet bandwidth will be 10 Mbit/s. This is sufficient for the operation of multi-channel gateways. Nevertheless, choose the tariff plan, based on the number of channels involved in the operation. If you have one gsm gateway call termination for 4 ports, even 2 Mbit/s will be good enough for you.