Ooredoo is the second mobile operator in Oman in terms of the market coverage. This cellular service provider has an excellent GSM coverage (90% of the territory). You will find a steady signal even in remote areas. Ooredoo SIM-cards can be used for profitable GSM traffic termination.
Prepaid SIM-cards are avaiable in 2 types:
- Mousbak Welcome Pack. The cost of the start plan is about $5, while you immediately get the same amount on your account. Actually, your expenses for the purchasing of new SIM cards reduce to zero.
- Visitor Pack. The cost of the start plan is $13; in this case, the subscriber gets 50 bonus minutes for calls.
Mousbak Welcome Pack perfectly suits for termination, while Visitor Pack is too expensive. Mousbak Welcome Pack provides a call tariff of $0.1 per minute. There is also an offer for prepaid clients from Mousbak Sawalig. With this offer, one can call to any numbers at $2 per hour. Thus, the minute of call will cost $0.03.
Also, there is a range of Mousbak Plans:
- Ro 1. Provides 35 minutes for calls and costs $2.6. Duration - 7 days.
- Ro 2. Provides 75 minutes for calls and costs $5.2. Duration - 7 days.
- Ro 3. Provides 125 minutes for calls and costs $7.8. Duration - 7 days.
In addition, Shahry range of call plans from Ooredoo may be good for voice termination; it is intended for one month:
- 10 R. Provides 200 minutes for calls and costs $26.
- 20 R. Provides 200 minutes for calls and costs $52.
- 35 R. Provides 200 minutes for calls and costs $91.
- 60 R. Provides 200 minutes for calls and costs $156.
The most preferable option for earning on termination is Mousbak Plan Ro 3. With this plan, the price of an outgoing call per minute will be about $0.06. With the voip gsm termination gateway running for 125 minutes a day, you will earn approximately $ 250 (from each channel).