Termination of VoIP traffic is one of the most gainful business areas in the telecommunications industry. Business in this area requires minimal expenses both time-, knowledge- and financial-wise. Let's figure out what starting capital is needed to launch your business.
To successfully launch your business in this industry, you will need the following:
- Specialized equipment. First of all, you will need VoIP GSM gateways to convert calls from VoIP format to cellular calls. To store large amounts of SIM cards for remote control of gateways, you will also need a SIM bank. The amount of equipment depends on how much traffic you plan to land.
- Specialized software. You will need it for operation of the gateways and SIM box, automation of many working processes and bypassing of antifraud systems that block the cards involved in termination. Special SIM-server software allows copying the real subscriber's behavior so that to eliminate the risk of cards blocking.
- Premise for locating the gateways. You will have to rent a small premise (apartment, kiosk or office) to accommodate your equipment.
- Stable Internet. 3G Internet is not good enough for normal operation of the gateways. The required download speed is at least 5 Mbps.
- Electrical power supply for equipment operation
- A great number of new SIM-cards. The cards get blocked rather quickly by the calling/analytical systems tracking the operator's terminations, so they are always in need in large amounts.
- Technical support. Specifics of this business require periodic maintenance. You may need help with both hardware and software.
- Raspberry Pi3. A microcomputer used for more effective and safe termination of calls, along with GoIP gateways/SIM banks. The device compresses voice data and masks it from an Internet service provider.
You can search for everything you need (dbl voip gsm gateway, software, technical support) separately, or you can order everything in one location as part of the ready-made NewBusiness packages from GoAntiFraud. They include VoIP equipment required for work, software for automating of many working processes, tools for SIM blocking minimization, 24-hour technical support, and technical advice on setting up the business from qualified account managers. Such ready-made solutions will allow you to quickly start your business and save money at the same time.
Raspberry Pi 3 can also be included into the hardware part of the NewBusiness package from GoAntiFraud. The supply set includes the motherboard, the case and the power source. To get the “Raspberry” connected, you will also need a 16 GB SD card. One Raspberry Pi 3 device is installed in one location and can ensure a stable operation of up to 32 channels.
The prices for NewBusiness packages start from $2,000. In addition, you will need to buy a SIM card, a “raspberry”, an SD card, to rent a room, connect the Internet and to pay for electricity. Thus, approximate initial business investment will be about $3,000 and will pay off in just a few months.