We all are waiting for the end of quarantine, but will the end of self-isolation bring us what we hope? In addition to opening the borders, shopping centers, beauty salons, everyone is waiting to be able to go to work again. Those who were fired on quarantine, dream to find a new job quickly. Those who have their salaries cut, cannot wait to get their usual wage. But are these dreams destined to come true?
Unfortunately, the forecast is that life will not become the same soon after quarantine. Here are a few changes we need to be ready for:
- The unemployment rate will stay high for a long time. During quarantine, many enterprises were closed, and not everyone will decide to open a new business now. Thus, the number of jobs has declined sharply.
- It will be difficult to get a job. There are fewer jobs, and there are more people wishing to get a job. This kind of math explains the difficulties that most of us will experience when applying for a job. Attempts to find a new job will struggle a highly competitive environment.
- Salaries will be reduced for most trades. Any business during and after the crisis learns how to save, including on employee salaries. Moreover, now candidates for certain posts are not too picky - everyone just needs a stable job.
- A business sensitive to the number of visitors will keep losing for a long time. Restaurants, hotels, and other types of business will not begin to receive the same profit soon. People are still afraid to visit crowded places or simply do not want / cannot afford spending money on this. The experience of China confirms this thesis: the country began to quarantine in February, but so far economic activity has not reached normal level. Restaurant revenues reduced by 40%, hotel by 33%, compared with the period before the crisis.
- For many, savings will be reduced, or they will run out of them at all. Those who have set some money apart will have to spend it on everyday needs due to the lack of job or low wages compared to what they had before.
Is there a way out of this situation? Yes, there is! You can be confident in your tomorrow and get a steady income by starting your own business that is not afraid of the crisis. It is the GSM termination business, bringing a monthly profit of $ 2000. This business is based on calls, which means that it is not prone to crisis, because all people will always call each other.
Starting investments are minimal and pay off very quickly. You can conduct business from anywhere in the world remotely, and you do not need to spend money on advertising, employee salaries, etc. VoIP termination business model is your chance not to depend on your employer anymore!
Leave your application to learn more.