Avantel is the fourth mobile operator in Colombia in terms of the number of subscribers. It is considered to have the best GSM coverage in the country. Using Avantel prepaid SIM cards, you can make good money by terminating traffic in Colombia. But first you need to choose an optimal tariff plan for calls.
Avantel's prepaid line SIM cards can be bought both in the operator’s stores and online using mail delivery service in Colombia. The price of one starting plan is $1.44 and there is a default loan in the amount of 29 cents on the card.
By default, the outgoing calls rate in Avantel is $0.06 per minute. In addition, the operator has advantageous package offers. The Prepago Paquetes line includes 5 options:
- 10 min. Provides 10 minutes for calls, duration — 1 days. Connection fee — $0.29.
- 40 min. Provides 40 minutes for calls, duration — 3 days. Connection fee — $0.87.
- Ilimitado. Provides unlimited amount of calls, duration — 6 days. Connection fee — $1.73.
- 200 min. Provides 200 minutes for calls, duration — 7 days. Connection fee — $2.89.
- 400 min. Provides 400 minutes for calls, duration — 30 days. Connection fee — $5.78.
Prepago Paquete Ilimitado is the best choice for termination using voip welche hardware. With this tariff plan, a minute of a call will cost about $ 0.004 (if the gateways will run for 400 minutes a day). The gateway owner's profits will be about $50 from each equipment port.