Options and principles for automatic calculation of SIM-card balance without frequent USSD-requests in GoAntiFraud system.
From this video you will learn how to set up the function of charging the balance of SIM-cards. Why is it useful for the terminator? Termination requires monitoring the balance of SIM-cards constantly. It takes sending a lot of USSD requests, which is not typical for the behavior of a real user and causes suspicion among operators. But there is a solution – the setup of the balance billing to update the balance in real time, while having SIM-cards behave like a "human".
Since the cost of calls to different directions and rates differ, the system can automatically keep track of changes in the balance. To do this, you need to specify tariff restrictions in the settings to update in real time. To do this, go to the Tariffs -> Options section, select the desired rate, and then click "Add Options Limit" button. In the window that opens, you must specify the following values:
- Minute price cost. Cost per minute of talk in the direction indicated.
- Duration limit. Limitation of call duration for a particular direction.
- Calls limit. Restrictions on the number of calls in this direction.
- Hangup calls on exceeding the limit. Calls are hung up when the limit is exceeded.
- Carrier. Specify the direction for the current limits and tariffs.
- NTI (s). The amount of time (in seconds), which is not charged until the subscriber does not pick up the phone.
- Connection fee.
- Interval after NTI. Charging interval for a call (if charging in seconds - it is equal to 1 if in minutes - 60).