The lack of the necessary functionality is the main problem of hardware and software for the VoIP GSM termination. Preferring cheap solutions, terminators jeopardize their SIM-cards, and they are often blocked by AntiFraud systems. Naturally, this affects the profitability of the business because fewer calls can be terminated, with the cost of purchasing new SIM cards increasing.
It is much better off using professional software voip . Once you have invested in "smart" software, you will provide reliable protection of SIM-cards from tracking by mobile operators. Cheap equipment often does not have the required software component to protect against AntiFraud systems, and its application brings loss instead of profit.
The most important features of "smart" software
As you know, there are many parameters of humanity for which GSM operators monitor the voice traffic termination. Professional software solutions, designed for efficient termination, perform the functions of simulating human behavior. This makes it possible to mask the SIM-cards in the gateways since a mobile network operator gets the impression that a real person uses the number.
If you are just starting your way in GSM termination - start it with GoAntiFraud! For beginners, we offer a complete NewBusiness solution that includes a set of necessary VoIP equipment and software for automation of business processes and proven tools to protect against AntiFraud systems. Over 2,000 customers in 31 countries have succeeded in the GSM termination using our service. You can become one of them!
Thus, the main functions of "smart" software are the following:
- Traffic distribution among SIM-cards. This feature is especially useful because AntiFraud systems block numbers, from which more than 30 calls are made within a day. "Smart" software provides even distribution of calls among multiple SIM cards to avoid high load on one of them.
- Moving around the city. There are so-called SIM-servers that allow you to control gateways remotely. The GSM gateways may be in different parts of the city, with the SIM-bank to be close to the terminator. Using the SIM-server, you can virtually change the cards in the gateway cells, thereby simulating the movement around the city.
- Generating outgoing SMS. A real man sends an SMS to friends and acquaintances, and mobile operators are aware of this. No messages sent are perceived as a sign of GSM termination by AntiFraud systems. The professional software automatically sends messages at a specified time, using patterns.
- USSD requests. Mobile operators also determine terminated SIM-cards by regular top-up, bonuses connection, and so on. "Intelligent" software enables automatic execution of these procedures, according to pre-set criteria (for example, when there is no money left).
- Calls to "preferred numbers". Special programs can generate frequent calls from the SIM-card to the group of numbers, showing the operator that it is a real person who has regular contacts.
GoAntiFraud is a comprehensive professional solution for the profitable GSM termination. Once installing our software, you can start applying a host of useful tools. In addition to all the above functions, our service also computerizes all terminator’s work processes. This saves time and allows providing impressive amounts of voip traffic.